- Here's a fascinating look into why so many child stars go crazy.
- A thorough examination of the Christian music industry—something I have ranted about before—showing what we should love about it and what we should change.
- What are young atheists saying about Christians and what can we learn from it?
- Here is a list of things every twenty-something needs to know.
- It is hard to be a leader, but a leader must never become a whiner.
- How should Christians date? Here is one of the best answers to that question I have ever read.
- For you nerds out there, here's the new trailer for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
Tweets of the day:
'Duck the Halls,' the Duck Dynasty family Christmas album, will be an instant Christmas classic. relm.ag/11wAQaA
— RELEVANT Magazine (@RELEVANT) June 11, 2013
To jockey for position, to "get yours," to look first for glory in an end-run around the cross is to be shriveled down to darkest nothing — jaredcwilson (@jaredcwilson) June 11, 2013
Grace is given to heal the spiritually sick, not to decorate spiritual heroes. Martin Luther — Burk Parsons (@BurkParsons) June 11, 2013
My secretaries don't know that I monitor their email. They also don't know I dock their pay for each cat video they watch. #LeadLikeNSA
— Celebrity Pastor (@CelebrityPastor) June 11, 2013