- Ever been curious about how fortune cookies get written? Well, here's the answer!
- The Gospel Coalition Fact Checker shows that "abba" does not actually mean "daddy" or "papa." Important reminder that we should actually think through and examine what we are taught.
- Christianity Today examines evangelicalism's idol of experience. We far too easily trust what we perceive to be our experience of God over the Word of God.
- Crossway's headquarters have been flooded. Here's how you can help so they can get back to serving the church through its publishing.
- How do we know the Bible we have today is what the original readers had? Here's a thorough yet simple explanation about why you can rely on the Bible you have in your hands.
- Even though "The Office" has ended its run on television, it is not too late to learn some management skills from the great Michael Scott.
Tweets of the day:
Satan is the great accuser, and so nothing disappoints him like mercy does.
— Douglas Wilson (@douglaswils) May 17, 2013
Religion says "I obey therefore I am accepted by God." Gospel says "I am accepted by God through Christ therefore I obey." #hugedifference
— Timothy Keller (@timkellernyc) May 16, 2013
Not taking yourself too seriously is the secret sauce of life.
— Justin Holcomb (@JustinHolcomb) May 11, 2013
Got an email today from Gob, my favorite magician. Wait, I meant illusionist. instagram.com/p/ZZB1GsDYai/
— Jon Acuff (@JonAcuff) May 16, 2013