How are we in June already?!
- No one can argue that there is not a crisis amongst young men in the church (yes a double-negative); people are just disagreeing what the actual problem is. Perhaps the issue is not the proper definition of masculinity but just good old-fashioned maturity.
- A 13 year-old girl wrote John Piper a letter asking him how to go deeper in her personal Bible study. Here is his response and it is relevant for those of any age looking to grow in the Word. I'm not sure which is cooler, whether it is that a 13 year-old wants to go deep in Bible study or that John Piper responded to the letter on his blog.
- Looking for good Christian music? It is hard to find but Mars Hill in Seattle has been putting out some good beats lately. Here is The Sing Team's adaption of Psalm 42.
- Kevin DeYoung: "There is no sin so prevalent, so insidious, and so deep as the sin of fearing people more than we fear God."
- Do you get distracted during your prayer time? Here are 5 practical ways to help kill those distractions.
- We live in a world so full of screens that it is easy to forget to experience life with our eyeballs. Here is Jon Acuff's take on the matter, including the most hilarious stalker photo I have ever seen (Grown man. iPad. Madagascar penguins).